Discovery Bay - Waxed Canvas Lunch Bag
Lunch is important. And delicious. So keep those carefully packed meals cool and ready to eat with this insulated waxed canvas lunch bag.
Every element, even down to the marine grade thread to stitch these stout bags, is carefully selected to outlive the harshest of elements. This bag screams high quality, built tough with no corners cut. Perfect for work, school, and all sorts of adventures and shenanigans.
- Handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest
- Highest quality waxed canvas, highest grade leather and the best hardware
- Lined with waterproof 1000D nylon
- Insulated, stays chilly all day long
- No junk or corners cut to save a buck
- Built to last, not to be replaced, looks better the more you use it
- Unique, stands apart from the crowd
- The bag your coworkers will envy
- The bag that shows those around you value quality and craftsmanship
- Dimensions: 7 inches deep, 9 inches wide, 12 inches closed, 18 inches open
It seems like everything bought these days is built to be replaced in six months, that totally sucks!
These handcrafted lunch bags are built for the person who appreciates high quality materials and craftsmanship. This isn’t your run of the mill junk.
Stand out from the crowd and get a bag that will outlive the work site. Not only will these bags be the envy of the watering hole, but they perform. Simply add a cold pack and your bag stays nice and chilly all day long.
This bag tells those around you that if you are willing to invest in high quality, top notch craftsmanship. Most people will then surmise that you too must apply the same pride and quality in your work.
Use this bag frequently. If it becomes soiled, inside or out, simply combine a small amount of liquid soap with warm water and scrub the affected area. Air dry. Do not machine wash.
These lunch bags are made by hand, one by one, by Shannon Wells of Yukon Harbor Trading Company located in the Pacific Northwest near Seattle, WA USA.